Monday, February 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to visit my site. At this moment in time this is just a place holder for when I get my business website up and running.

Right now I am starting my doula journey in the fact that I am beginning to be the primary doula at my 3 certification births and am starting to pick up more client base! All I have left to certify is the births and my essays and then I will be able to send in my paperwork! I am working so hard to be finished with all of my certification by the end of the year so I can start my lifelong dream of helping other mothers have the birth experience they are looking for.

Don't think that because I am a doula I want you to have an un-medicated birth. Heavens no. I just want to preserve your right in the world to labor and birth the way YOU want to. I will support you in any way that you need support. If you already know that you want an epidural during birth it is still a good idea to hire a doula. Studies have shown that having a doula reduces the total time of labor. Reduce the use of labor inducing methods and also to reduce the amount of pain medications used. So its always a good idea to have a doula ready to come help assist you and your birth partner out at the hospital, birth center, or even at your assisted home birth.

I attend all types of birth EXCEPT an unassisted homebirth.
And I do not turn clients away for inability to pay.
I also don't turn anyone away for race, religion, political views or sexual preferences. Any and all birthing mothers are welcome!!!

If  you would like to book an appointment with me to be your birth doula  feel free to email me at nonmt1234@gmail.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible

Again thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment